We all know that natural ingredients are the best when it comes to our skin but due to our hectic schedules we depend on the store bought products which are loaded with chemicals. Today I would like to share a simple and easy recipe that can be used to make a skin brightening cream at home and can be incorporated into your night regime to get the best results.You will be able to see the difference in your skin with continuous usage.
2. Milk/Rose Water
7. Lemon Juice
Grate some almonds and add some milk or rose water to this. Keep the consistency thick. Add Yogurt to the almond mixture in equal quantity.
If you have a sandalwood stick then you can use that paste otherwise you can use a teaspoon of sandalwood powder. Now take the juice of half a lemon, less than half a teaspoon of turmeric and some saffron strands and mix all the ingredients together in a bowl with the almond mixture.
Put the mixture in a blender and blend till it forms a smooth paste. Refrigerate the mixture and use it every night as a night cream for a few weeks to see its effects. I had used an old VLCC container to store the cream.
Things to Remember
1. Use it on a cleansed face every night before going to bed and massage it well till it gets absorbed.
2. Refrigerate the mixture immediately after preparation to increase its longetivity.
3. Use a clean and sanitized container to store the cream and never put dirty or wet fingers in the cream as it can contaminate it.
4. Use the cream within 15 days and throw away any unused mixture.
5. If you get a foul smell before 15 days then throw it away and make a fresh batch.
Stay happy and keep shining 🙂