Mango is known as the king of fruits and is a treat for all ages. It not only tastes heavenly but is also helpful in rejuvenation of the skin and body. I include mangoes in my skincare regime whenever my skin looks dull and tired and the results are always impressive.
1. Mangoes are rich in antioxidants which are known to prevent various types of cancer.
2. Studies have shown that it helps to stabilize the insulin level in the body and eating it in moderate quantities does not increase the sugar level in the body.
3. It lowers the bad cholesterol in the body and fights free radicals.
4. It is a rich source of Vitamin A which is helpful in regeneration of the cells.
5. It is rich in fiber, Vitamin A and C which boosts the immune system and prevents various diseases
1. Mangoes help in the formation of collagen which maintains the firmness of the skin
2. It is known to brighten the complexion and make it smooth and radiant.
3. It helps to clear the blemishes and dark spots and improves the texture of the skin.
4. The antioxidants present in mangoes delays premature ageing and maintains the elasticity of the skin.
5. It acts as a skin cleanser and is very helpful in removing suntan.
DIY Face Packs
1. Mango and Multani Mitti Face pack : Take the pulp of a ripe mango and mix it with fullers earth or multani mitti. Mix it thoroughly and apply it on your face and neck. Keep it on for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
2. Mango and Honey Face Pack : Take mango pulpo and honey in equal quantities. Add a teaspoon of besan to this and mix everything to maker a smooth paste. Appkly this to your face and wash it off after 15-20 minutes.
3. Mango and Yogurt Face Pack : Mix yogurt and pulp of a ripe mango and apply it on your face and neck. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This pack is great for those with sensitive skin and helps to brighten the complexion.
Simply applying mango pulp on your skin effectively detans it and gives better results as compared to the various detan masks available in the market which are loaded with chemicals.
Hope you all enjoyed this post…Stay happy and keep shining
RELATED CONTENT : Fruits and Vegetables for a Beautiful Skin