I have been a bit busy due to some personal and professional commitments due to which I haven’t written anything in a while. Today I will be reviewing a foaming cleanser from Vichy’s Ideal White Range for the benefit of my readers. I love products from this brand as they are paraben free and tested for sensitive skin both of which is an added advantage for me and those with sensitive and acne prone skin.
1. Deep Cell Whitening – Ceramide White is boosted by LHA to penetrate deep down in the epidermis and depigment cells.
2. Reinforced with DRM White, a whitening complex enriched with a natural extract controls the biological signal of melanin synthesis in even deeper skin layers to target pigmentation at it’s source.
Skin is perfectly clean, fresh and soft. Complexion is visibly fairer and more even. Skin recovers a flawless transparency and inner pure luminosity.
Use morning and night. Make foam in the palms of your hands with water. Avoid the eye area. Rinse thoroughly.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
INR 1550 FOR 100 ml and is available at selected stores.
Easily available online
I have been using this product for over 6 months now and have also used it a couple of years back. It’s a white colored plastic tube and the cap shuts with a click which makes it sturdy and travel friendly. I dont like endorsing products that claim to whiten your complexion but this cleanser claims to de-pigment the cells and even out complexion and stands true to it’s claim. Only a small amount is required and you get a squeaky clean face without the drying effect. There is a healthy glow on the face and the regular use of the face wash gives you a brightened and even complexion. It also targets dark spots to an extent and helps to fade out pimple marks as well. It is a bit expensive but considering the amount required for single use, this goes a long way and can easily lasts up to 6 months or even more.
1. Softer and brighter complexion
2. Fades out pimple marks and dark spots
3. Less than pea-sized amount is required
4. Paraben free and hypoallergenic
5. Ideal for those with sensitive skin.
1. Availability might be an issue
2. A bit expensive
4.8 out of 5
I recommend this product to everyone who wants to have a healthy glow after washing their face and also looking to treat dark spots and pigmentation.