Hope you all had a fabulous year and wishing you a very Happy New Year. It’s been a long time since I have written something but I was really tied up with some personal commitments. Today I would like to share a simple and easy recipe to make an anti-ageing serum which revitalises and improves your skin tone. It is free from harmful chemicals and can be prepared in less than 2 minutes. My mother has been using this for quite some time now and can feel the difference in her skin.
BENEFITS OF THE SERUM
1. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
2. Reverses skin damage
3. Brightens the complexion
4. Fades dark spots
5. Evens out the complexion
2 Tablespoon of Sweet Almond Oil or Jojoba Oil (Carrier Oil)
Lavender essential Oil
Sandalwood essential oil
Rose essential Oil
Take 2 tablespoon of Sweet almond oil or Jojoba oil and add 2 drops of all the essential oils to it. You can also use Olive Oil as a carrier oil. Now take a dark coloured glass bottle preferably with a dropper and store this serum in it. Store it away from direct sunlight and shake the bottle before every use.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Always use a clean and sanitised container to store the serum otherwise it might get contaminated
2. Apply the serum at night on a cleansed face and dab it over your face and neck.
3. A moisturiser is not required but in case your skin feel parched, then apply it after 5-10 minutes of applying the serum
4. Check with your dermatologist if you are allergic to any of the essential oils and do not apply this to your face if you are.
Hope you all benefit from this post and please feel free to share this further.
Stay happy and keep shining 🙂