1. The content written on this blog is based upon research and is for educating the viewers. Neither the author nor the blog owner can be held accountable for any damages or loss arising from the content of this blog.
2. The content of this blog is not to diagnose, prescribe or treat any ailment, disease or skin problems.
3. The contents of this blog should not be used to replace a medical doctor or practitioner. The information provided is solely on research and personal experience of the author. We advise our readers to consult a qualified professional and make their own decisions regarding any issues related to physical, mental or emotional health.
4. The content of this blog has not been evaluated by any medical practitioner or organization.
5. It is also recommended that the readers consult a dermatologist or a doctor before using any methods or home remedies mentioned on the blog least you should be allergic to a certain ingredient.
In case you have any other queries related to this blog or it’s content, please feel free to fill out the form in the “Contact Us” page and we would get back to you shortly.